Care & Size Tips
925 Sterling Silver collection is plated with gold or rhodium. Our jewellery designs incorporates with different
materials such as semi-precious stones, created stones or crystals. Each item
is individually handmade and all nickel-free.
- Sterling Silver is a comparatively soft metal that is subject to be scratched so it is not recommended to wear your silver jewellery while playing sport or sleeping.
- Remove all the jewellery before showering or swimming. Remember to put on lotions, perfume or hairspray BEFORE wearing your jewellery; always avoid direct contact with any chemicals.
- The best way to clean your QIANN jewellery is using our microfiber cloth. Any other clothing cloth or chemicals are not recommended.
- To delay tarnishing, clean your jewellery and store into QIANN jewellery box or air tight container after daily wear.
Other brass or base-metal items are also plated or coated with different nickel-free colors, proper care is recommended to keep all accessories in good shapes.
- Remove all accessories when performing daily tasks such as household cleaning, gardening, kitchen work & etc.
- Remove all the accessories before showering or swimming. Remember to put on lotions, perfume or hairspray BEFORE wearing your accessories; always avoid direct contact with any chemicals.
- The simplest way to refresh your accessory is to gently brush with very little amount of warm water (adding a little amount of hand soap or baby shampoo if needed). Immediately, use a clean towel to dry the accessory.
- Clean your accessories with our microfiber cloth after each use. Always store your accessories in ziplock bags or air tighter container.
Product Size Guide
We use United States standard ring measuring system. If you are unsure of your finger size, you may find a ring of yours and measure the inner diameter of it:
- Use the chart below to find out your United States standard ring size, or to convert your size into universal measurements:
- If you are still unsure of the correct ring size, you may download our ring sizer here: QIANN RING SIZER
Here is a diagram showing the approximate lengths of our necklaces (same for chains; all measurements in INCHES):